Tuesday, March 16, 2010

B-I-N-G-O Was His Name Oh!

I wanted to show you how easy it was for me to make wall art for CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP (see those prints to the left of the window??)


I found old vintage Bingo cards at my antique mall for a dollar apiece. You could probably print your own out online for free! Or you may have a bingo set that you can pull a couple cards from.

I had these old wood frames in my storage room of farm animals. I think I got them at a garage sale years ago. They've never been used - they were just collecting dust!


I primed each one and then painted the exterior chocolate brown and the inside a cream color and finished it off by roughing it up a bit with sandpaper. I had the paint in my garage already! Big bonus! Any color combo would work!


Then I used double sided tape to adhere the cards right to the frame. Voila!

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

ty said...

You're so artsy! I want to try this.

Anonymous said...

can you rub off some of your decorating style and craftiness on me please?

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs