Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Nursery Reveal

I think I finally got the nursery finished! Or as finished as it can be without knowing the gender of the baby ;-) We have been working on it since about Christmas but I've been doing little touches here and there since my baby shower a couple weeks ago. The baby has permission now to come at any time! Hah!

The bedding was hand made with fabrics we liked in turquoise and red. I love the cream satin details. 
I framed a set of pictures which I'm sure will change once I have pictures of the baby! I put a picture of me on the beach in Hawaii a couple weeks after we found out we were pregnant, a picture of "big brother" Boomer and sonogram pictures. 
I love my glider! The fabric was custom to match the wall color.
An old nightstand I had and repainted.
The curtains I made myself. They were very cheap and easy!
Diaper bag is packed and ready to go!!
That red pom pom fringe on the crib skirt just kills me. I am a little obsessed with it.
The furniture is from a brand called Munire

I hope the baby loves his/her room as much as I do! I had so much fun working on the room that I think I'm ready to have our second baby just to get to set up another room!

7 comments:

Renda said...

LOVE IT !

KSK said...

Precious!

Katie said...

It's beautiful! Great job :)

MJ @ MD School Mrs said...

Oh it turned out so well! You'll have to teach us how you made those curtains with the grommets - they rock! And the bedding IS adorable... Actually - it is all adorable! Great work ;)

Learning Life with Mrs. Worthington! said...

So nice :)

Annie said...

LOVE love love. The bedding is just to die for! Thanks for revealing! :-)

Unknown said...

Love it all. Found this through google image search. I'm doing these colors for my daughters nursery. I wasn't sure how the dark wood would look with the colors( left over furniture from my son) but it looks great. I'm excited to Start pulling it all together. Thanks for sharing!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs