Friday, July 15, 2011

Doctor Appointment

Yesterday we had our first doctor appointment for Landon! I'm still a little nervous getting him around so I was glad Joe is still on paternity leave so we could go together! And we made it on time, thank you very much! ;-)



His stats:
Weight: 7lb, 9oz (19%)
Height: 20in (25%)
Head Circumference: 36in (25%)

He also got circumcised which was NOT as bad as I thought it would be! It took about five minutes and there's really no special care we have to give him now afterwards.

What are your plans for tonight?? Usually on Friday nights Joe and I would go out to eat, go to the movies or go to Borders. But tonight we are just grilling some steaks and enjoying some baby time!

Happy Friday!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Britt @ The Adventures of Josh and Britt said...

Oh my word, congratulations on your sweet little guy!! Being a momma is the best and the bond between a mom and her little boy is so special. So happy for you :)

Annie said...

SO glad to hear you're doing well! Makes me want my little man here NOW! :-)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs