Friday, January 27, 2012

Teeth & Deal

Just look at this picture. My little man has two bottom teeth! I sat up a little "at home" photo shoot yesterday because I needed some pictures for our Valentine's Day cards. This isn't the picture we used but I love how his little teeth are visible here. He's growing way too fast for my taste ;-)


If you haven't ordered Valentine's Day cards, I just wanted to let you know that now through Monday tinyprints.com is putting their cards at $0.99! Even photo cards! {use code vday99}. Hope you can take advantage of this deal! I love tinyprints. They did our Christmas cards and I was impressed with how good the quality was. I'm excited to put together Landon's first valentines. I remember so vividly in elementary school bringing my valentines cards for all my classmates and we each had a little mailbox on our desk for our "deliveries". :)

0 comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs