Monday, June 11, 2012

Resident Graduation

We had such a fun weekend!! My best friend from college came to stay with us for the weekend and offered to watch Landon so Joe and I could go to the Anesthesia Resident Graduation! Jill was a nanny all through college and it just cracks me up that now she was offering to watch my own baby! I told her I trusted her more than I trust myself with him - hah!!


We got to go see the five anesthesia residents graduate. Joe got to make a little speech and present a class award to an attending and he did such a good job. He is an awesome speaker for not rehearsing anything beforehand. I can't believe this time next year Joe will be graduating and our little resident class will be breaking up - it makes me so sad! We are totally family!

Jill texted me this picture as we were eating and I just died laughing. That is some courage to take a picture with flash of a sleeping baby!! :)

Hope you had a great weekend!!

0 comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs