Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Disney

I'm not sure if you noticed, but there is a new little ticker in my sidebar ---> :)
We are going to Disney next month!

I have been in full preperation and research mode! I found out that you can get a set of free customized maps for all the Disney parks from here. I went though and had it highlight all the rides and activities that we could do with a 1.5 year old. We got them in the mail today and they are really nice quality! I think they will make a great little souvenir for Landon's memory box when we are finished with them.


I also ordered him a couple personalized shirts from Etsy. I think they turned out so cute!
I actually stumbled upon a bunch of women's Disney shirts at Wal-mart for $5! I was going to get a "family" set of custom shirts like the one above but Joe nixed that idea. Hah!!

To make the set complete I also got a pair of personalized mouse ears. Every kid needs mouse ears! I love these and I'm going to keep them on the hutch in his room after we get back. Plus, they have a chin strap. Love that! :)

I can't wait!!


4 comments:

Monica said...

I love Disney! We have a trip planned in less than three months , i can't wait! Looking forward to hearing about your trip when you return!

Trish said...

I can't wait to see all your pics from your trip! Landon is so blessed to have you as a Mom!

Unknown said...

Too cute, I love that you are going full out, can't wait to hear all about it!

Faulkner's Ranch said...

This is too awesome!
Do you have room in your suitcase for me and Ben?

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs