Monday, January 20, 2014

2014 Goals

Coming off the year of "transition" as I called it... :) I thought it would be nice to set up some little goals for 2014. I've never done that before! It will be interesting to re-visit this list (maybe monthly?) and see how I'm doing.

DO

  • Blog twice per week
  • Try the "photo a day" challenge; compile into a book at the end of the year
  • Take my grandparents out for lunch (maybe weekly/bi-weekly when we move to KC)
  • Host a craft club for friends
  • Host a book club for friends
  • Take a special mommy day with each child
  • Have wedding dress cleaned (finally) and stored
  • Improve calling/texting/messaging friends (I HATE this about myself: but I hate talking on the phone)
  • Watch Star Wars and The Godfather (two movies I've never seen!)
  • Have LASIK
  • Learn Photoshop
  • Research starting piano lessons (I regret not taking them as a kid)
  • Host a family holiday
  • Start a workout routine
BUY
  • A nativity set
  • A monogrammed Bible for each child
  • Copies of grandparent's wedding picture
  • Silhouette of Emory's profile
MAKE
  • Photo book of the year
  • Homemade laundry soap
  • Homemade baby food for Emory
  • Fabric scrap pennant
  • DIY new kitchen table
GO
  • Disney World (looking at November, 2014)
  • Silver Dollar City 
  • Starlight Theater in Kansas City
  • Missouri State Fair when we move
  • Memphis before we leave Arkansas
  • Visit Wichita
  • Visit Oklahoma
EAT
  • Try a bean-free chili since I don't eat beans
  • Try green tea again (didn't like it the first time)
  • Try spaghetti squash
  • Find some recipes I love for my Vitamix 

What goals have you set for 2014??

3 comments:

Gemstelecom said...

fournisseur internet drummondville Do everything all at once – download multiple HD movies, stream shows or music, browse

Gemstelecom said...

dsl cable Gemstelecom provide fast reliable dsl cable internet

Gemstelecom said...

tv internet phone bundles Enjoy tv internet phone bundles with Gemstelecom

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs