Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday

I'm stressing out.

Do you do this before having a big group of people over to your house? Frantic cleaning and planning and cooking? And then they come over and you're all "Oh gosh no, I've been lounging on the couch reading magazines all day. My house is always this clean. And I always put together a five course meal for dinner." ha!


And behold! We have patio furniture. The two person moving crew (cough) we hired to move the furniture from our garage to the back of the house waited until ten at night to get started. Who would move patio furniture and a grill in the dark? They are so fired.

And I had to share with you Boomer's new favorite activity. We have a field next to our house with waist tall weeds that he loves to play in. It's like doggie fishing because all you can see is the leash and the weeds moving. It cracks me up! (please turn down your speakers before you hit play. You were warned ;-)

Happy Friday!!

1 comments:

Annie said...

Awwww! I love Boomer ;-) The patio looks great! I wish we were close enough to come over and enjoy!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs