Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Are You Ready For Fall QUIZ

Are You Ready For Fall QUIZ

1. Do you have pumpkins in your house (real or fake) as decor?
Yes! I painted this cheap-o pumpkin several years ago (don't look too close! Ha!)
 
2. Do you have candy in a dish?
It ain't Fall without some candy corn ;-)

3. Do you have a Mum at your home?
I've had this mum for about a week now and haven't managed to kill it yet!! 
 
4. Do you have apples or peaches in your kitchen?
Check. Peaches!

5. Do you have your fall boots ready to go?
Like these $25.99 ones I got from Ross a few weeks ago??

6. Have you grilled something lately?
Not really but I plan to do some Brats soon!!

7. Have you watched at least two football games?
Of course!!! Just about every weekend is spent watching football at our house!!
 
8. Do you have a fall wreath or doormat on your front door?
No, I still have my "Summer" one up - I need to get myself to Hobby Lobby!!


Well. I'm 6 for 8. How did you do?? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I am a total fall failure. I am 0 for 8. (I would be 1 for 8 if my husband hadn't put the kibash on my plans to make butternut squash soup... He said it's not quite that "fally" yet!)

Love your boots!

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

I just found your blog and OH MY GOSH! I am lovin it!!! I'm really looking forward to following you in the future!! :)

Melissa G said...

I failed that quize!
But Fall is my favorite season!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs