Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall Inside My Living Room

Fall is here! At least in my house and we don't bother too much with calendars on these things! Ha!
Yesterday I decided to put out some of my fall things and I started in the Living Room so I thought I would share it with you! Come on in!!

My favorite part of the living room is our big fireplace. When Joe and I were looking to buy a house the #1 thing on our list was a nice fireplace! I love that ours is 2-sided so we can have a fire to watch in the dining room too. We use it just about every day in the winter.

Our furniture is a set we bought in Dallas at Rooms To Go right before we got married. I'm really eager to retire it to the basement and get all new stuff. 

Right now I'm using an old trunk I got at an estate sale as a coffee table. I love rustic things and I think it looks cute with pumpkins on it. 

Above the couch I have a big mirror I bought at an antique store and two framed prints of trees. I think I got the prints on sale from Hobby Lobby for a quarter apiece! 

I'm pretty sure Fall is the best season to decorate for!


Happy Fall, y'all!!! :)

28 comments:

Courtney said...

I love your fall decorations! They look beautfil with everything else

Lisa said...

Love your 2 sided fireplace!!

Heather said...

Oh I love your living room!! It feels so warm and cozy, the fireplace is beautiful!! Love your fall decor, so cute!

Keely said...

Your fireplace is amazing!! Everything looks so great for fall.

said...

Cute fall decor : ) I also noticed your wedding photo of you in your dress...what a great shot : )

Jan said...

Love it! BEautiful!
Jan
http://mullismemories.blogspot.com

~SHO~ said...

Love all of the pumpkins!

Mrs. Carioca said...

Your home is beautiful! I like the pumpkins, did you use real or fake ones?

The Smith Family said...

Too cute! Where did you get your H from??

Laura said...

Found you from Kelly's Korner! I love your living room and love that your a fellow KS blogger! I'm a new follower! :)

Brittany said...

The pumpkins are about 1/2 real and 1/2 fake :)

Oh, and I got my H from Hobby (Heaven) Lobby and painted it!!

Lindsey said...

your fireplace is awesome!

Chelsa said...

love your fireplace and your old trunk too :)

Adrienne said...

i love your fireplace

Unknown said...

Love the fireplace!

Shannon said...

I love the fireplace too! Your living room is beautiful, and so is the fall decor! :)

Jill said...

Found you through Kelly's Korner. I love your style! Love the trunk and your beautiful fireplace! Looks like such a cozy room.

Learning Life with Mrs. Worthington! said...

Everything looks so cute!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the fireplace. Perfect for a cozy fall/winter evening. =) I love hearing the crackle of the wood. We dont' have a fireplace, but I often put on our "wood fire" dvd I got last Christmas. It suffices until we we get an outdoor fireplace on our deck. ;) Your house is so inviting and I do agree, fall is the BEST holiday to decorate for. I love it!

Beth McC. said...

I love your decorations!! Your house is so cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I really like how Americans decorate for the seasons. Over here we really only decorate for Christmas - which is midsummer. Right now it's early spring and you (almost) make me wish for autumn again.

BTW, I love fireplaces too.

Kate (in Australia)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your look and your decorations...Your blog is beautiful and so glad to find it....

Summer said...

I love that fireplace and the open floor plan!! Your living room is beautiful and so are you and your bloggy blog!! Looking and your fall decorations is making me wanna break out mine LOL

xoxo
Summer :0)

Cerys said...

I love the fall feel you've got going on. Beautiful! The trunk is amazing, I really need to find something similar, I'm sure I could hide a lot of our junk out of sight too then!x

Shoshanah said...

I love the pumpkin pillow you have on the couch! It's so cute I think I'd want to have it out year round instead of just during the fall.

Marlana said...

Your trunk is gorgeous, especially with all the fall things on it! I love the mirror above your sofa, too. Beautiful!

feedingmypickyeaters said...

LOVE that fireplace!
Anita at www.feedingmypickyeaters.blogspot.com

twinkietotmom said...

I'm sure everyone has said this...but...I LOVE your fireplace :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs