Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Master Bedroom

Welcome to my Master Bedroom! This was the most recent room Joe and I decided to paint and so far I'm loving it! (We were super daring and chose a paint color TWO WHOLE SHADES darker than the rest of the house! Ha!)


We had a lot of "DIY" projects in this room: we made the headboard from scratch, I sewed the curtains and we painted the nightstands too.

The driftwood mirror I made for less than $15, and you can see how to do that here.

Well - that's it! If you have done a post on your Master Bedroom I'd love to take a peek!

Happy Friday!!!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it! It's so 'grown up' - I'm posting my bedroom tomorrow. It still looks like a little girl lives in it. I'm totally soliciting design advice tomorrow - I hope you'll weigh in!

Heather said...

Love it, it's so pretty!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Love it, very pretty!

Tim and Randi Weigle said...

Haha! You sound like me and my husband when we paint. We think we are being so daring by going a darker shade of cream or taupe!

Your room looks great and I love that you did so much yourself!!

~SHO~ said...

Love the dark color!

Blessings~
queenofsassysavings.blogspot.com
(#3 on the list)

Summer said...

love the color schemes!
So warm and cozy

xoxo
Summer

Anonymous said...

I bet you are so happy you went through with the daring move of darker color!! It truly is a leap sometimes- in our last house I painted part my kitchen/dining room a dark green- the first paint roller on the wall had me wondering if I had lost my mind but it turned out great. Your pretty room looks wonderful.

The Pressley Family said...

Love the darker color!!!

Brittany Ann said...

I love it! We made our own headboard too, but yours is so much more chic!

Debra said...

Very nice. Love the wall color.

Melissa G said...

It looks great! I love the wall color and your DIY projects turned out wonderful too! It must feel great to have done so much of it yourself.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs