Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm in Vegas!

I haven't posted in a few days because we've been in Las Vegas since Sunday! We are here for a conference for Joe's work. He and three other residents came and they each brought their wives.


We're staying at the Planet Hollywood towers, which is right off the strip and there are a TON of stores right on the first floor of our hotel. I think Joe is regretting booking this hotel because I wake up every morning and say "let's go shop!!" Ha!

We've also been little piggies!! Our favorite thing to do in Vegas is go to Serendipity and get a big frozen hot chocolate to share. We bought a canister of the mix so we can try to make it ourselves at home. I told Joe we should get enough to fill up our whirlpool tub so I can go swimming in it!! Ha! (diet starts Monday)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Have fun! And I'm sure you're burning lots of calories shopping!

Monica said...

Looks like fun!!!

Unknown said...

Frozen hot chocolate?! WAH????!!! I want some!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs