Thursday, September 2, 2010

What's In My Purse

Since I finally cleaned all the old receipts out of my purse (please tell me I'm not the only one), I decided to do a "What's in your purse" post. I promise I didn't plant anything in here. In fact, I'm a little embarrassed by the number of lip products I have. Ha!



So here we go...

Bag: Bulga Crescent bag from a long time ago
Two bottles of medicine: which is funny because I hate taking pills and I rarely ever do
Wallet: Louis Vuitton monogram, this was my "leather" gift for our 3 year wedding anniversary
Teal compact mirror: from Claire's when I worked there in High School. That's been a day or two ago...Ha!
Sunglasses: a Coach pair I found cheap at the outlet mall and a Paul Smith pair I love from TJMaxx.
Sony Bloggie HD Flip Videocamera that is never charged
Raising Cane's keychain: best chicken strips in Oklahoma, my father-in-law got me a keychain
Black hairtie
Lots of lip products: My favorite is MAC Viva Glam V lipstick
Purell hand sanitizer
Chapstick: from LipVitamins
Big Red gum
Sharpie markers: assorted colors, fine tip left over from the shower I hosted last weekend
Passports: I don't know why but I have mine and also Joe's. 
Checkbook: I never write checks! The last time I did I forgot to sign it! Ha!

What's in YOUR purse?!? Either leave a comment below or link us to your blog post! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

In my purse... there's the norm, and then there's tons of tissues and plastic baggies with little snacks. Let me explain lol My prego allergies have be SO bad that I don't ever want to be in public without a tissue, so every time I go out I throw some in there. The problem being, I may have only used 2-3 (or none) the time before so they just keep adding up! Same thing goes for the bag of snacks. When the baby's hungry, I gotta eat so I'll throw a ziploc in, but again... I didn't finish what was in there from last time so I just have random snacks in my bag! HAHA I also never leave the house without hand sanitzer and Burt's Bees Wax chap stick :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs