Monday, September 13, 2010

Second Birthday

Last weekend Joe and I went to Kansas City so we could celebrate my best friend's daughter's birthday. Her little girl is TWO! I don't know why we were celebrating her second birthday because I swear she was just born last week. Ha!


This is the birthday girl!

Did I ever mention how much I love baby feet? I think they are absolutely delicious.

The theme of the day was Dora!

Me and her mama - we've been best friends since we were in the 7th grade!!
We took several walks because the weather was perfect!!! (I remember at her first birthday party she was just learning to put several steps together. And now look!)

And this is the my favorite picture of the day (click to enlarge) :)
Happy Birthday, Isabelle!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs