Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday

Today was the first Sunday Joe and I have been in town for a long time. Maybe even a month or five. It seems like we always have plans to go out of town over the weekends. We had every intention of going to church this morning and I even sat out our outfits last night before bed. Would you believe we didn't wake up until 10am this morning?? Church starts at 10:30 and it's all the way across town so we missed it and I felt like I was in a weird funk all day. We hardly EVER sleep in like that!!!


This afternoon we did some "Fall" cleaning around our house that had been slipping for a WHILE. We cleaned out our fridge and pantry. It was embarrassing how bad they were!

I have a closet in our laundry room that I call the "Tupperware Closet" because I'm not sure what else to call it. We keep our random kitchen appliances and bowls on the top shelf and all our Tupperware in there. I should have taken a "before" picture but just imagine getting hit with random Tupperware lids and bowls when you open the door! I decided it was better to store everything with the lid on it and we threw away about 75% of our Tupperware stash. Who needs that many Tupperware dishes?!?! Ha!

And I also did something today I've never done before! We washed our cars in the driveway! I have never used anything but the car washes you drive through or pay a quarter to use the hose but it was so nice outside and our cars were so grimy. I think I had about forgotten what color they were!

Hope you had a nice and relaxing Sunday too!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! Can you come organize my pantry too? You guys were busy!!!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Isn't it so nice to just be HOME every once in awhile?! We're totally the same way. Looks like it was a productive day!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs