Sunday, September 7, 2008

Destination: Washington D.C.

I wrapped up my visit in Kansas City today and flew out for a 5 day work trip in Washington D.C. With everything going on, I had NO time to pack or plan for this trip and it's my first time here. And I'm alone. With a rental car, no less. It's fine, I told myself on the flight.. surely the rental car will have a navigation system so I can learn my way around. No such luck. Got in the car with my 2 *huge* bags of wrinkled and stinky clothes from the last week. Me and my map. *panic attack*
Actually, I made it just fine. Made exactly SIX u-turns, but I'm safe and sound in the (very nice, might I add...) hotel. I'm trying to figure out how I'll check out some of the local sights before I leave.

0 comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs