In two days our little boy will be one month old. I can't decide if time is flying by or dragging (mostly during late night feedings - hah!). We are so proud to have you as our little man. You look so much like your daddy that I like to think of you as my little sidekick during the days when he's at work.
-You are wearing newborn size clothes, and some 0-3 month ones and newborn diapers. You're about to outgrow all newborn stuff though!
-You are eating every 2-4 hours, mostly breast milk with a little formula to supplement.
- You hate being burped but you don't necessarily mind getting your diaper changed (after we got a wipe warmer - thank the heavens for that!).
- Our current bedtime routine is to wind down between 8 and 9pm. We lower the lights and our voices so you know it's night time. We put your pjs on and swaddle you and give you one last feeding and then we rock you to sleep. You are still sleeping in our room in the Fisher Price Rock 'n Play Sleeper.
- You hold your hands up under your chin when you're eating - it's hilarious and adorable!
- You will take any bottle, or pacifier we offer you - you aren't picky!
- You still have your stork kiss on your forehead.
- You lost your cord stump on day 13 and you were circumcised at your two week doctor appointment.
- When you are hungry your cry sounds like "geee" and we like to pretend you're saying you're hun"gee".
- You have already spent a lot of time with your grandparents - they love to kiss you and hold you!
- Your finger nails grow faster than anything I've ever seen.
- We know you weigh at least 9 lbs! Probably more!
- You love sleeping on someone's chest.
- We still can't believe how much hair you have - it goes way past your ears! We wonder if it will fall out..?
- Everyone thinks you look like your daddy. You have my hands, but that's about it :)
- We call you "Lan the Man" and "Buddy"
- You are the most precious thing that's ever happened to us. We sure are tired but we love being your parents!!