Monday, February 16, 2009

I Love California

I'm in San Diego for work. My first time in Cali and I *love* it here. I think I must have lived here in a past life. For my first day I decided to visit the stomping grounds of the locals (and celebs, so I hear):

1. In N Out Burger (omg, Oklahoma, you don't know what you're missin'!)
You gotta order it "animal style" which means grilled onions. Bring on the bad breath!!

2. Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (mmm... Latte...)
I brought along a book I've been totally absorbed in. I felt very local.


3. Finally, I perused Trader Joe's. Why can't we have cool supermarkets like this back home?

I'm here for four days and I have full intentions to visit the San Diego Zoo at some point.

I've been reading a book that I've wanted to read for over 10 years. I don't know why it took me so long, but this is my new favorite book. To Kill A Mockingbird. Why didn't they make us read this in my lousy high school? It's fabulous.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE NEVER READ TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD!?!?! i hate reading and even i have read that. you loose points for that one girly! it's the ONLY book i read front to back in HS. lol

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs