Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We've landed in OKC again!

Well.. 2.5 weeks from "the accident" as everyone keeps saying. I'm feeling mucho better! Just today I realized I can now walk up and down stairs by alternating legs, rather than using only my good leg to get up. Later this week I start physical therapy, bi-weekly for a month.

We're now totally moved into the small apartment and I'll be starting my new (awesome) job one of these days soon.

I just found out that my first traveling assignment is to Washington D.C.! Joy! I've always wanted to go there :) When I'm there I get a way cool super-duper-all-access-government-badge, a govnt computer and a govnt cell phone. Oy!

This weekend my mom is driving down to OK to bring me my car, since I haven't been released to drive yet.

'Till then, I'm just chilling at home, rainy days abound.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

and now, for the first time in 2.5 years, you now reside in NORMAN!!!! :) :) :) :) moving in actually as I type this. so happy to have you back in OK, and even happier to have you back "in town". I hope the longer drives go OK on your DH.

we have to do some mega fall shopping now to decorate the new place. :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs