Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend Amusement

Here's what I did this weekend:

(1) Joe and I watched The Birds. Who could forget Alfred Hitchcock? It's been years since I've seen this oldie-but-goodie. And it's still freaky. And, I swear, walking in to work this morning there were crows circling my head... *cue predator music*

(and I'm sorry, but the heroine reminds me of Paris Hilton somehow (?))

(2). I did, like, 26.4 million loads of laundry. Since I've been traveling for a month solid (and not even unpacking my suitcases in between trips) I had a MOUND of stuff to clean. I even forgot how to use my dryer. Oops.

(3) I cooked. Nice, right?

(4) I caught up on some of the crap reality tv shows I TiVo'd over the last month.

(5) And the funnest one of all (I know funnest isn't a word). I've been drooling over home decorating inspiration pictures. I can't wait to be *hopefully* buying a house soon... Lookie at some of my fav's

1 comments:

Shawna said...

Love the plates on the wall in the dining room! CUTE idea!

The Birds? Really? Come on!
;-)
Honestly we are lucky there is no such thing as Big Bird...can you imagine that crazy bird hovering you-kind prehistoric.

I hope you get a house soon too *cough,cough* KC *cough*

Love you!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs