Friday, August 24, 2012

Deals

I wanted to share with you a couple sites that I have been OBSESSED with lately. I have gotten so many cute things for a steal and maybe you already know about these - and if so, are you as crazy for them as I am???

Both of these are deal sites where they feature a new deal every day, kind of like Groupon. I love that set-up because it gives you something to look forward to every day! Hah!

I found out about Very Jane from a friend of mine over the summer and it is one of my favorite emails to get every single morning. I don't work for them and I don't get any benefits to telling you about this or getting you to sign up! But I really think I have gotten some cute stuff and I wanted to share it with you!!
I remember wanting this J. Crew bubble necklace about two years ago so so so bad. I think it was around $150 and I even said I was going to use some of my Christmas money for one and I just never did. That is so much money for a necklace and I usually think quantity over quality for jewelry. :) Very Jane had a "replica" of it for $15 about two months ago. Oh my gosh, I about died when I saw it. I got it in the mail and I have worn it so much and gotten so many compliments on it. It's heavy and well made and I just love it. And turquoise is my favorite color and it just makes me so happy to wear it!
I ordered monogram pillows for Joe and I for $30 total {bottom right of the picture but also - how cute is the his and hers version???}. I think I'm going to put them on our bed. I'll show you a picture of it all made up with them soon!
I got a Kate Spade "replica" necklace that I just love, I think it was around $15 too. I love chunky necklaces because I think it can make a really simple shirt have a ton of character. I thought the red might be cute around Christmas time? I think it's hard to find cute red jewelry!
I also LOVE a site called GroopDealz. {I am so type-A and I hate when companies misspell words on purpose in their business name.. but I quickly got over that when I saw the cute stuff here!}
Yesterday I got these chalkboard clips I'm going to use to label food at parties or even supplies when I host our monthly craft night. I got 15 clips for $11 shipped. I can not believe it!
 They have had so many cute curtains and pillows cheaper than I've ever seen! And I got a pair of earrings and a matching necklace set here a couple weeks ago (far left).

Have you heard about these sites?

Happy Friday!! :)

3 comments:

Trish said...

THANK YOU!!! I haven't heard of either of these, but am signed up now! Thanks for sharing. (Your necklaces are amazeballs and I can't wait to see the red one at Christmas...or before!)

Unknown said...

I love you and hate you for this at the same time :)

Trish said...

I just made my first purchase from Very Jane! I needed a fall accessory for a fall party I have and I got the Chevron scarf for $7 including shipping. AMAZING!!!!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs