Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy 2-0-0-9!

First post of the new year. So far, it's been pretty standard but I'm hoping 09 brings a lot of good. I know 08 was bad for a lot of the people I love. I rang in the New Year with the hubby and my BFF at a comedy club in Kansas City.

'Member this dude? From MTV. He's now a comedian!

Now I'm back to work. And traveling. I know you feel my pain for my 5am flight tomorrow. I've been doing a lot of thinking about things that will be going down in the next 360 days or so...

1. Hubby becomes a doctor! (graduates from Med School)
2. We'll likely be moving somewhere.
3. We may be adding to our family (wink, wink)
4. I'd like to find a cool new job at the cool new city we may be moving to
5. I will be witness/support to lots of changes happening in my friend's lives
6. More traveling for our twosome (destinations currently in discussion)
7. I'd like to lose 30 pounds (ha! just seeing if you're paying attention ;-)

Happy 09 to you all!

0 comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs