Thursday, February 23, 2012

Name Art and Other Random Things

My good friend just adopted the most precious baby a couple weeks ago and right around that same time I saw this name art on Pinterest and fell in love with it.

This site shows just how to make it and I whipped one up last night real quick before visiting my friend today. She just so happened to name her little girl London, just like in the example. I'm going to make one for my little guy too and maybe even an Easter one. The possibilities are endless!!
I have to share this picture of Landon wearing my new necklace. He broke my old silver bow necklace that I had been wearing for years so I bought some teething jewelry from this company called Chewbeads. They definitely look like real jewelry but they're totally safe for chewing - and pulling. :)
Finally, did you know Sonic now has sweet potato tots? You're welcome. ;-)

Happy Thursday!!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

where did you get the little frames and such?

Brittany said...

Victoria-
I got the frames at the Dollar Tree (can't beat $1!) and the pine board and spray paint at Home Depot. There are sites where you can download the letters for free and I just printed them on my home computer. :)
If you make one, will you share it? I'd love to see what you come up with!
Brittany

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

That turned out SO cute!! And oh Landon, he's such a cutie!! Love his hair (as ALWAYS) and the necklace looks awesome. Oh, and I saw the ad for sweet potato tots the other day...dying to try them out!! I make them at home all the time and we're obsessed. :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs