Monday, June 11, 2012

Botanica

Today my friend Becca and I set up a little play date at a garden park here in town called Botanica. I love it there because they have paths through the forest and it's a great place to take the strollers for a walk! They have all kinds of plants and flowers and it reminds me that I have killed all my flowers already this year but I still love it.

This is Becca's son Jackson. Isn't he seriously the cutest?? He's only six weeks younger than Landon!!
We brought a picnic lunch and let the boys crawl around. They were pretty good today, usually they pull each other's pacifiers out, or eat each other's snacks, or try to bang toys on the other's head. Hah!
My favorite part is the Butterfly House. They raise butterflies and hatch them in an enclosed netted house so they fly all around you. I kind of want to hatch butterflies at my house.
It was so hot! I think we sweated off at least five pounds!
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Tim and Randi Weigle said...

My husband and I went to college with Becca and her husband! So fun to make that connection. Looks like y'all had a wonderful play date!

Rachael said...

I wanna go!!!! Can we go next time I'm there? But not if it's hot. You know I don't do heat. :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs