Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Home Tour

Christmas is so much fun to decorate the house for! I love to get the fireplace going, put on some Christmas music and spread the decorations all around the living room before I decide where they should go. This year I slacked a little, though, and didn't put out as much as usual (thank you, graduate school and pregnancy!). But nevertheless, we have trees and stockings and it's definitely going to be a very merry Christmas this year!


We have three trees and I love decorating them all differently!

The front door has a bell on it - in case Santa tries to use the door instead of the fireplace!

We have two mantles to decorate. The one in the living room has the t.v. over it so I just put a garland down. I love these stockings but I just realized we're going to get to add a stocking to our mantle next  year! So excited!

One of the cheapest things I love to do at Christmas is fill mason jars with peppermint candy and sit them around the house.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!

3 comments:

BeckyJo606 said...

I love your idea for peppermint candies! So cute and Christmasy!!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Love your trees! Very pretty!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Love all your decorations - everything is so pretty! Such a great idea about the mason jars & peppermints. Will definitely try that next year!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs