Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fancy Tree

We finally got our Christmas trees up and decorated! We have three trees: a "fancy" tree that we put in the Living Room, a "girlie" tree we have in the Dining Room and we have a "special" tree in our bedroom.


My favorite tree to decorate is always the fancy tree because every year I try to think of a different color or theme to use. I buy ornaments during the after-season sales and sort them by color into tubs. This year I thought it would be cute to do lime green and turquoise.

I like to add all kinds of random objects to the fancy tree (Joe thinks it's weird) like feathers and birds. I even did zebra ribbon this year!

Tomorrow I'll show you my "girlie" tree. I've always wanted to do a tree in all pink but I've never been brave enough to do my full tree so I did a small one in the Dining Room. I love it! If we have a daughter I can't wait to put a girlie Christmas tree in her bedroom!

3 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

I love the zebra touch!

Unknown said...

That tree is gorgeous! Oh my word... I think this weekend we will decorate our tree :)
I do blues and silvers!

Trisha @ The Sweet Survival said...

Love the fancy tree! I do a fancy tree in our living room too. Once DS is older we will do a smaller kids tree.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs