Wednesday, May 18, 2011

33 weeks!!!

I'm 33 weeks pregnant!! *cue panic attacks!*


How I'm feeling:
Except for the fact that I can't move or roll over in bed, or get out of the bathtub or shave my legs very well I feel excellent! Haha! I've definitely started to waddle!

About the baby:
The baby is still kicking up a storm! I feel it mostly when I'm lying on my side and right now it's laying really high and along my right side. I can't wait to find out exactly what position he/she is in (at my 36 week doctor appointment). Since we've officially decided on a boy name and a girl name we are starting to refer to the baby by these names, interchangeably.

Doctor Appointments:
We have an appointment every 1-2 weeks. Joe has still not skipped one appointment which amazing with his work hours! We had an appointment yesterday and the biggest news is.... our due date has officially been changed! 7/2/11 (the day before our 5 year wedding anniversary) :)

Food:
Current favorite foods:  cold glass of milk, corn on the cob (obsessed)
Current food aversions: still can't even bear to think about avocados or eggs. I divert my eyes when I see them at the grocery store.

The nursery:
I'm starting to get some things done for curtains, lamp, etc!!

Baby gear:
We still haven't bought much more because our shower is in a couple weeks.

Have I grown??


Happy Wednesday!!!

6 comments:

Renda said...

Exciting !!!

MJ @ MD School Mrs said...

Seriously, I can't believe you're already 33 weeks! I remember squealing watching your Hawaii video like it was yesterday. Time flies ;)

Learning Life with Mrs. Worthington! said...

Oh, you are so cute! I sent a present to you in the mail, it may get there before your card! Kinsley will be born a day before our 4th wedding anniversary! 6/1/11! So funny!

Unknown said...

WHAAAT???? When did this happen?!?!?!?!?!?! You're looking fab mama! ;) how flippin' exciting and yes cue the panic! haha (not really!)

Brittany Ann said...

You look great! I can't believe how close you are! Don't panic, though. Trust me, you'll get more done than you ever thought possible in these next few weeks thanks to nesting.

fbvidgo - A Free Tool for Facebook Video Download said...

Hi, Enjoy the article, I'm Manisha, I really want to say sincerely that this is amazing content that you have shared. thanks for this. it's really very helpful for me.

Live Current Affairs
Live Sarkari Naukri
How to get a Government Job easily
Facebook Video Download Online
Sarkari Yojana - PM Modi Yojana

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs