Monday, May 23, 2011

You Were Right

I needed to let you know that you were right.
A couple months I told you I needed a new vacuum. I honestly knew my old Hoover Wind Tunnel was just making pretty lines in the carpet and not really picking anything up. 
Buying a Dyson wasn't in the budget. But you all told me it would be worth it and you can buy them refurbished online.
So look what arrived last week...
And at first I was skeptical. 
But you were right. My life has now been changed. And please don't judge me but I think it's really fun to watch all the stuff get sucked into the canister.
So thanks for the advice! I'm off to vacuum! Haha!

6 comments:

KSK said...

Hooray!!! I'm glad you love it! ...And that's one of my favorite part of sweeping - - seeing all the dirt I can pick up! :)

Annie said...

Yay! And told ya so! :-)

Anonymous said...

We told you so!! :) SO happy you love it. I don't mind vacuuming all that much anymore b/c the thing works so well. That and I want to get every single penny out of that beast that I can.

I hope you and your Dyson have many, many happy years together.

Congrats! :)

Flannery said...

Brittany!

Did you slip away on a baby-cation? We haven't heard from you in a while and I hope all is well. :)
-Flannery

Mark said...

Best internet provider company in Canada

Bus Rental Abu dhabi said...

Thank you for your in-depth article on the topic. I have learned so much by reading it. I hope you will write an article on this topic again sometime soon. please know that the team at Royal rider Company is always here to help with any of your travel needs, including our bus rental dubai Bus rental Bus rental in dubai Dubai Sightseeing bus rental with Driver staff transportation bus rental abu dhabi airport transfer bus rental sharjah

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs