Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday

I'm typing this on my phone with one hand and sssshhing a sleepy Landon. Joe is on call tonight so we are on our own! I feel like I've mentioned 74578 times I'm ready for fall but I just can't get over it. I usually soak up every minute of summer but having just had a baby I can't really enjoy summer like usual because I spend about 23.9 hours out of the day in the rocking chair. I really want a pair of new boots for fall this year. I like these because they still seem easy to walk in with a baby because they have a wedge that's only 3 inches. I think I'll order them for myself as a little treat!




I have also read the funniest book on my iPad while rocking the little man. It's Bossypants by Tina Fey. Such a fun quick read and I think she has a great attitude about a lot of things!




I will leave you with a picture of the little guy that kept me up all night last night. I think eye bags are going to be the hottest fashion accessory this fall besides those cute boots I showed you! Haha!





1 comments:

Renda said...

I cant wait to read Bossy Pants !

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs