Thursday, March 22, 2012

Landon Update :)

I think since Landon was about 6 months old time has really flown as a new mama. I can't believe I have an 8.5 month old now! I love this age! The day after Landon turned 6 months old he got his first two bottom teeth (together). I think they are so cute because they are so white and jagged on top. :) And just today one of his top teeth came through. We can just barely feel the edge of it.


I also love this age because the CURIOSITY.Isn't it the best?

Finally Landon is sleeping a little better at night but he has still never slept through the night. I guess maybe he will like to sleep more when he's a teenager? That's what I keep telling myself!!! :)

One thing I can't complain about is his eating. He still nurses about every three hours but he loves to eat people food too. He has never turned a food down. We even tried brussel sprouts and he wolfed them right down! Hah! We follow a principle called Baby Led Weaning for the most part, which basically means we give him foods fairly close to how adults eat them, just softened or modified as appropriate. We haven't really done much purees.

Well that's the update on the little man in my life! :)

1 comments:

MJ @ MD School Mrs said...

I love those little teeth! Such a cutie pie.

And brussel sprouts?? I'm so impressed!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs