Thursday, January 3, 2013

Paris Baby Shower

My friend Kelly Jo is expecting a baby later this month! I hosted a baby shower for her a few weeks ago and I had so much fun planning a way to celebrate her new little girl! I thought a Paris theme would be cute (and we kind of combined it into our book club and read The Paris Wife).

Here is the table set up! I ordered a cake from Sam's Club and I am serious when I tell you they have the best cakes!! I found this Eiffel Tower sculpture at Hobby Lobby and just sat it down right on the top. I got some baby's breath and carnations for the table and added a few framed "Paris things" like a little vintage print and a picture of Mona Lisa I converted to black and white. I made a pink glitter "M" for her little girl's name :)
For dinner I sat up a grilled cheese bar and asked all the girls to bring their favorite kind of cheese. I cut up French baguette bread and buttered my griddle and let people assemble their sandwiches themselves. We are talking super easy!! We had so much fun with it!!
Kelly Jo got so many cute gifts. She is just one of those people who is so full of energy and has so much charisma and I love her! I bet her little gal will be just like her :))

Congratulations KJ! I absolutely can't wait to meet sweet M!!!! :)

2 comments:

Faulkner's Ranch said...

I had so much fun that night! Thank you so much for throwing the most perfect baby shower - it was seriously so much fun!!!

Trish said...

I'm trying to find a reason to have a grilled cheese party again!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs