Friday, April 24, 2009

Home Bound

We're in the airport in San Diego. Vacation Over. Poo! We're also delayed which gives me p-l-e-n-t-y of time to provide updates. Bring on the pics!

Grauman's Chinese Theater (the place with all the celeb footprints/handprints), LA, California:

Harry Potter

famous Marilyn Monroe prints...
Clint Eastwood has huge hands ladies!
Clark Gable too ;-)
Bob Hope
Kodak Theater - where the Oscars are held every year...
Viewing the Hollywood sign

One of my favorite parts of the trip. Going to the Hollywood Museum. They have tons of movie star memorabilia, including an entire room dedicated to Lucille Ball (my FAV old Hollywood actress). No pics allowed inside though. They also had clothes and makeup that belonged to Marilyn Monroe and the set of the Silence of the Lambs - Hannibal's jail cell. Awesomeness!
I'm obsessed with celebs so I was VERY excited to get a Hollywood stars homes map and drive around to try to spot one!
Unfortch, many of them were behind gated communities. Boo!

Meg Ryan:
More to come in my next post!

0 comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs