Tuesday, May 19, 2009

2 Weeks From Today...

Joe and I will be moving into our new house. Wanna see the progress as of last week?

Our fireplace got stoned. I LOVE. We did decide to ask the builder to add an outlet above the mantle because I'm thinking we will hang the t.v. up there.

The fireplace from the dining room...
Kitchen. I think the Travertine tile backsplash looks great. And I'm pretty pleased we decided to upgrade to stainless appliances. Oh, and I love that the sink faucet has a built in soap dispenser. Don't you hate yucky soap bottles sitting out?

The dining room light fixture...
Other stuff...

Joe and I have been gone to Indiana and Illinois to see his brother graduate from college and to take a quick vacation day in Chicago. We're so glad to be home this week so we can really focus on this home stretch before his graduation from med school. It's going to be a very interesting two weeks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just in love with that fireplace. so amazing!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs