Friday, May 22, 2009

Whoever Said Moving Was Easy (Or Fun???)...

Can I just get this off my chest? I'm stressed. Here's why:

1) We're moving in 1.5 weeks, 200 miles away, with one vehicle. Yep, read on...
2) One of our vehicles (the one that actually has stowage space) decided to kick the bucket. Anyone want to help fund the $3k bill? Haha!
3) My job is ending and I don't have a new one yet. It's not for not trying. Had a rough interview yesterday...
4) Joe is graduating in 9 days and I haven't finalized the party, gift, family time, etc.

Ahh.. I wish I could be here:

Mexico

Or here
Central America

Or here even
Colorado
Here would be nice, too
Virgin Islands

Or standing in front of this...
Paris

1 comments:

Shawna said...

Ahhhh...life is SOOOOO flipping fun sometimes, huh?!
Chin up!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs