Friday, May 8, 2009

Show Us Where You Live


One of my FAVORITE blogs just started a tradition of showing off a different room of your house every Friday and this week's theme is Living Rooms. It's like a virtual home tour (and you know I love snoopin' through people's homes! I even like looking in people's windows at night to see what furniture they have and what color their walls are. Haha!)

My tour is going to be a little different because my house is still being built! But I'm no party-pooper so I'll just share what I've got so far.

The room:
The wall paint color:
The stone that will be used on the 2-way fireplace:
The ceiling fan:
Our sofa is similar to this:

The fabric I'll probably use for the drapes:

Not much, but it's something, right? Depending on how long the Friday Tours go on, I may have an actual room to show you one day ;-)

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Your living room looks great so far! I'm sure you can't wait to get into the house.

Lauren said...

How exciting - A new house! My husband and I are building a new house too. Moving in 3 weeks! Anyhow, I like your plans to decorate your living room. Like the paint color and the drapery fabric!

Because of Love said...

It's so fun to decorate a new house! Have fun!

KIMBERLY said...

such a crafty way to show off your living room! we built our home about 3 years ago and absolutely loved planning all of it! it's so nice to get exactly what you want! take care and thanks for sharing!

The Ginger Belle said...

The window is going to be wonderful, it's coming along great! Have fun with all that comes along with finishing your lovely home!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs