Thursday, November 4, 2010

Kabobs

One of my most favorite things to do on a crisp Fall evening is make kabobs on the grill. For one thing, it relieves me from kitchen duty. Because I don't do the grill. Not after I singed my eyelashes off a few years ago (thank goodness they grew back). Ha!


I usually chop up pineapple, onions, beef and chicken and quickly thread them onto the kabob sticks and then while Joe mans the grill, I sit and watch the sunset and we talk about our day.

That sunset? I could swim in it.

Boomer always waits patiently at the back door. He knows there's a chance for a rogue piece of food to fall off the plate!

Do you do kabobs?? What do you put on yours? :)

3 comments:

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

Wow! Those look amazing!

I am your newest follower!!

Have a great November Thursday!

Flannery said...

Yum! Peppers, onions, mushrooms, marinated steak/chicken.

My boyfriend and I don't have a grill in our current apartment though. :(

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Great photos!!! Beauuutiful sunset and adorable puppy! :) We need to get a grill so we can do kabobs! :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs