Monday, January 24, 2011

16 weeks!!!

Last Friday I was 16 weeks pregnant! Here's my weekly update! I'm so excited because this week we finally ordered the furniture.


How I'm feeling:
I feel like this week was a big turning point. I finally started feeling better and I've been using my anti-nausea medicine less frequently! PTL (praise the Lord!)!!! I still haven't felt the baby move yet, so hopefully that happens soon!

About the baby:
The baby is the size of a turnip (I don't eat turnips so I have a hard time imagining this one!) and going through a major growth spurt right around now!

Doctor Appointments:
We had an appointment last week and I gained ONE POUND! I were so excited because I had been losing weight the entire first trimester! I'm sure that will change soon! Haha!

Food:
Current favorite foods: I'm really into rice, frozen yogurt and grapes
Current food aversions: avocados and eggs have made me want to gag since about week 5. I honestly don't know if I'll ever eat an egg after this pregnancy.

My body:
Still bloated (flabby) but I think I can tell the roll of flab is starting to form into more of a "bump".

The nursery:
We have lots of paint swatches on the wall but no decisions have been made. Gender neutral is harder than I thought it would be!

Baby gear:
Here's the furniture we ordered. It's almost all on backorder until March but that's okay given the state of emergency that is currently the nursery!



Happy Monday!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The bedroom stuff is PERFECT!!
It looks great. And SO.DO.YOU :)
And I only JUST started eating Grilled Cheese Sandwiches again and I haven't been pregnant for almost 5.5 years... lol... there is still hope for the egg yet!

michelle ellis said...

You look beautiful! I love that shirt! That furniture is so classy, I love it! I started feeling the baby around week 18, it's the best feeling ever - I'm sure you don't have much longer to wait : )

Brittany Ann said...

You're just presh!

And don't worry about the weight gain! At 17 weeks, I was still minus 16 pounds.

But this past month, I think it's back. I expect to see that 16 back on when we go into our 21-week appt. next week.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs