Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Our 2011 Christmas Card


This is our Christmas Card for the year! We ordered it from tinyprints.com and I think it turned out so nice! In the past, I have ordered from Etsy and printed cards myself, and I just think this turned out so much better. We used a photo from a shoot we did at the end of October. It was freezing so we didn't get even one little smirk from Landon (I tried everything except standing on my head - hah!).

Do you have a good way to display your cards? I used to stand them all up along my china hutch but my friend Jill texted me a picture of them all hanging on her pass-through from her Living Room to the Kitchen and I thought that was cute. Maybe I could hang them on the mantle? What are you doing with yours??

Merry Christmas!

11 comments:

Lauren said...

LOVE!!! Beautiful!! Merry Christmas :)

Faith said...

Beautiful! I think that picture just exudes love. So pretty!

Thank you for joining in the fun! I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

What a neat card.. love it!

Candace said...

such a beautiful card!!! lovke the black & white print with the typography font. so pretty! Merry Christmas!

Tricia Nae said...

I love this card!!!

Melissa G said...

What a beautiful card!

Merry Christmas!

MJ @ MD School Mrs said...

Adorable! I hang my cards on the door between our pantry and kitchen - we have an over-the-door rack that faces into the pantry, so I just loop a long ribbon underneath it and leave the ends hanging down on the side of the door facing into the kitchen (if that makes any sense). Then I just use clothespins to clip the cards to the ribbon!

Tami said...

It's absolutely beautiful! We also used Tiny Prints. I love their cards!

LC said...

Visiting from the Card Carousel!

Love your card!! Very cute!

Rachael said...

I forgot to tell you that it arrived last week and we opened it. Very cute.

I have all my cards standing up on our entertainment center. When I was growing up we used to hang our cards from the mantle above the fireplace, and then along the posts on each side of the fireplace after we ran out of room on the mantle.

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

You guys are just BEYOND adorable. LOVE it!! I don't get to comment near enough, but I just adore sweet Landon and all the pictures you post of him! You always dress him so cute...and that hair?! I DIE. Merry Christmas!! :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs