Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Things

1. I was at Hobby Lobby yesterday (boy is that place a zoo!!) and saw these adorable initial knobs for a little over $1. I wish I had somewhere to put them!


2. If you are still looking for a gift for your parents or in-laws, might I suggest the Kodak Pulse digital picture frame? Anyone can email pictures right to the frame! My in-laws have one and we can instantly send them pictures of Landon.

3. Babies 'R Us is having their additional 40% off clearance clothes. I *love* their FAO and Koala Baby stuff. They have held up just as well as our "fancier" brands like Tea Collection and their designs are simple and sweet (aka: no "my mom is hotter than your mom", etc. I hate that stuff.)
 coming home from the hospital outfit was Koala Baby
 Koala Baby Organic
first shots in Koala Baby romper

4. I bought a Paciplay for Landon for his stocking but we broke into it early and we love it! It's a pacifier holder that's also a teether. It's BPA free and all healthy so safe for chewing. Isn't that a neat idea??

5. Tomorrow night is our monthly craft club and I think I'm going to make this. Oh Lord, help me to only eat a few...
Happy Tuesday!!

1 comments:

Rachael said...

That is a GREAT picture of Landon at the end! LOVE it! But I think I already commented on this one...

Please share the recipe! :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs