Monday, January 20, 2014

2014 Goals

Coming off the year of "transition" as I called it... :) I thought it would be nice to set up some little goals for 2014. I've never done that before! It will be interesting to re-visit this list (maybe monthly?) and see how I'm doing.

DO

  • Blog twice per week
  • Try the "photo a day" challenge; compile into a book at the end of the year
  • Take my grandparents out for lunch (maybe weekly/bi-weekly when we move to KC)
  • Host a craft club for friends
  • Host a book club for friends
  • Take a special mommy day with each child
  • Have wedding dress cleaned (finally) and stored
  • Improve calling/texting/messaging friends (I HATE this about myself: but I hate talking on the phone)
  • Watch Star Wars and The Godfather (two movies I've never seen!)
  • Have LASIK
  • Learn Photoshop
  • Research starting piano lessons (I regret not taking them as a kid)
  • Host a family holiday
  • Start a workout routine
BUY
  • A nativity set
  • A monogrammed Bible for each child
  • Copies of grandparent's wedding picture
  • Silhouette of Emory's profile
MAKE
  • Photo book of the year
  • Homemade laundry soap
  • Homemade baby food for Emory
  • Fabric scrap pennant
  • DIY new kitchen table
GO
  • Disney World (looking at November, 2014)
  • Silver Dollar City 
  • Starlight Theater in Kansas City
  • Missouri State Fair when we move
  • Memphis before we leave Arkansas
  • Visit Wichita
  • Visit Oklahoma
EAT
  • Try a bean-free chili since I don't eat beans
  • Try green tea again (didn't like it the first time)
  • Try spaghetti squash
  • Find some recipes I love for my Vitamix 

What goals have you set for 2014??

0 comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs