Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Beep!

Yesterday Joe got his hospital "doctor-y" badge and beeper. Can you believe this man is excited about having his beeper?! He played with it all night. I told him he's going to come to HATE that beeper!! Ha!!
I'm home for the week from work so I decided to set up a meeting with the Ronald McDonald House here in Wichita. I've been really wanting to find a way to give back. Since the Ronald McDonald House has a close relationship with the hospital Joe is working at, it made perfect sense! Yesterday I met with the coordinator and my first "day" is Friday! I'll be helping them with odds and ends around the house. Eventually I might even try cooking a meal for the families. Let's see if I can get brave enough for that! ;-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"HUFFMAN, MD" still seems unreal! so cool though!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs