Sunday, July 19, 2009

A-B-C!

I saw this idea on another Brittany's blog (we have so much in common!) and thought it would be fun. I'm tagging two of my favorite blogs at the end of this :)



A-Age: I'm 25 but I always forget how old I am and accidentally say "22"! Haha!
B-Birth date: November 14th. Exactly 9 months to the day after Valentine's Day. Thanks, Mom.
C-Chore you hate: That would be vacuuming. I hate how loud it is and the cord is always in the way and you have to lug it up/down stairs. Ughh.
D-Dog's name: "Boomer". From the chant at the University of Oklahoma "BOOMER SOONER!".
E-Enter or Exit: Odd question, but I'll say Enter. I like to make an entrance!
F-Favorite color: Turquoise and green. There's probably turquoise in every room of my house.
G-Gold or silver: White gold, or better yet, Platinum! *lol*
H-Hair color: dark dark dark brown.
I-Instrument: I got nothin'. My favorite instrument to use is my voice, but I prefer talking to singing. Ha!
J-Job Title: Engineer/Travel Extraordinaire.
K-Kids: Bring 'em on!
L-Living arrangements: Our little family of three in Kansas (me+the hubs+the pooch).
M-Monkey or Moose: Monkey. They're so intelligent it's almost creepy.
N-Nicknames:Brit
O-Odd thing about you: I wish I lived in the 1950s and I'm obsessed with I Love Lucy.
P-Pet Peeve: When people drive slow in the passing lane.
Q-Quote from a movie: "I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. " – When Harry Met Sally
R-Right/Left Handed: Right.
S-Siblings: One sister who is 11 months older. We're the same age for about a month every year!
T-Time you wake up: 5am when I'm traveling for work. 9am when I'm home for the day.
U-Underwear: I've got quite the assortment. I love buying underwear.
V-Veggie you dislike: I just can't get on board with bell peppers.
W-What makes you run late: Incorrectly estimating how long it will take to tame the mop on my head.
X-X-Rays: Several on the hip after I broke it last year.
Y-Yummy food you make: Everyone begs for my cheese dip. I make a wickid Monster Cookie and Fruit Pizza too.
Z-Zoo Animal: Anything from the Africa exhibit. I love the elephants.

I'm tagging: Shawna and Kristin :)

1 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

I love When Harry Met Sally! One of my all time favs!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs