Saturday, July 25, 2009

Life Tour - Show Us Your Wedding Dress!

One of my fav blogs is hosting a tour where you link to her with a post about your wedding dress! Since we just celebrated 3 years I decided to play along!

My dress was from David's Bridal. It was Oleg Cassini. One thing I thought was really cool is that Oleg Cassini designed lots of dresses for Jacki Kennedy. My dress was ivory with a lace overlay of beads. It looked vintage and I loved it from the moment I tried it on! I loved that the neckline dipped slightly in the center. I also bought a ivory satin ribbon that I tied at the waist in a bow.

Thanks for looking! :)

3 comments:

Leah S. said...

Beautiful!!! You look so happy!

taralynn819 said...

Oh wow, I tried on that dress!!! Beautiful! We're coming up on 3 years also in a couple weeks.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Loved your wedding pictures...Beautiful dress.
Thanks for sharing.Your dress was gorgeous. I enjoyed my visit to your blog...Hope you will visit me...I have a fun post up today with two giveaways on Monday.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs