Friday, October 7, 2011

28

Joe turned 28 years old yesterday! Happy Birthday babe!
I was thinking today about all the things we've done in the last 10 years since we met the first week of college at OU...

We have traveled many places together, including:
St. Maarten

Dominican Republic
St. Barths

Mexico
Paris
London
Las Vegas

Tortola

Los Angeles
Dallas
San Diego
Chicago
Belize
Denver
Honduras
Vail
Hawaii

We have lived in three houses!

We have seen new family members born, and others pass away.
We've been married 5 years!

We've each had multiple jobs.

We've each graduated college, and you medical school.

We've taken on the responsibility of a pet.
And now, what I think is going to be our greatest adventure, a baby.


Joe, you are the best husband and father I could ever imagine. People tell me all the time (especially my Mom - hah!) how lucky I am. I really don't know what I did right to get someone like you to spend my life with. You are the hardest worker I know. You are always relaxed and calm (quite the opposite of me!). You are also the smartest person I know but you never brag about it. I can't wait to see what the next century of birthdays holds for you - I'm glad I'll be here to share it with you!

Happy Birthday!!!!

1 comments:

MJ @ MD School Mrs said...

Happy birthday to your dear husband! I loved your recap of your story...you've traveled to so many places!! Hope you had a wonderful day together ;)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs