Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm Back!!

Well I inadvertently took a month off from blogging and I really miss it! Let's catch up, shall we? ;-)



- Landon is 3 months old! I've been taking monthly pictures so I want to post those this week!
- I started a Craft Club and our first meeting is next week. I'm hosting it in my house and we are making chalkboard and studded pumpkins :)
- Joe's birthday is this Thursday! Do you know anyone with an October 6th birthday? I heard it's the most popular birthday in the USA.
- My mom visited me last weekend and we went to the new outlet malls in Oklahoma City. Loved it!
- We are having family pictures made soon. The big dilemma. What to wear?

I'll leave you with a video I took today :)

YouTube Video

More updates tomorrow!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

PrincessM said...

My birthday is on the 6th too =) Happy Birthday to your husband!

Flannery said...

Can't get over that full head of hair on Landon! Too cute! Welcome back! :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs