Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011: one dollar costume

I can't believe it's already November...! We had a really sweet first Halloween with Landon. I had been brainstorming costume ideas that would be simple for a couple months. I don't really like store bought costumes (I like the challenge of putting something together myself) and I didn't want to tackle anything too complicated because we didn't actually plan to take Landon trick-or-treating. So I decided he could be a little nerd! :)


We had the clothes already and I used my old college textbook as props. The fake glasses were $1 from the Dollar Tree. They were the only thing I bought. So *yay* for a one dollar costume!

We didn't even get any trick-or-treaters! Our neighbor lady stopped by and gave Landon a treat bag with candy (for mama - ha!) and some teething toys. We were all in bed by 9pm!

How was your Halloween? :)

0 comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs