Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday Nuggets

1.The royals announced Kate and Will are moving to Kensington Palace soon. I think a baby announcement is coming, don't you??

2. I have been loving my new Erin Condren planner! It's animal printed and personalized and just perfect!
 3. My friend Rachael got me this book for my birthday (next Monday) and I'm loving it!
4. I have been researching the Magic Bullet/Baby Bullet for making my own baby food. Do you have any experience with it?
5. This is Landon's new face: sucking his bottom lip. I love it!
6. I'm ready to start Christmas shopping. I want to be done early this year so I can just enjoy the season without all the stress :)
7. I sent my camera off to have the sensor cleaned and I've been without it for two long weeks!
8. All our Halloween candy is gone. I think I ate 99% of it. I am not proud.
9. The other day at Walmart, Landon feel asleep in his carseat towards the end of my shopping trip. In an effort to let him get his nap in, I went to the back of the store, loaded my cold groceries in the pop fridge at a closed checkout counter and waited it out. When he woke up 20 minutes later, I took my buttermilk and turkey back out of the fridge and we were on our way. That's mama ingenuity, right?

Happy Wednesday! :)

3 comments:

Renda said...

Everyone is getting those planners. I gotta get one !
Okay the letting him nap at walmart CRACKED ME UP !!! love it !

Mrs. Carioca said...

I just ordered one of those planners too. It should come next week. I can't wait!

Rachael said...

Glad you are liking the book! And what a great idea to get by and let him sleep. I see some cupcakes items in that cart ;-)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs