Saturday, March 13, 2010

Gone

Today we leave for a week long cruise!!! I'm so excited because it's been a long year with Joe starting his residency and many nights spent apart and many pages during movies, dinner, etc. so it's going to be nice to have his undivided attention. Ha!

What better way to start a vacation than a pedicure? I don't do it often so when I do it's a real TREAT!

I also got my hair cut and colored. I haven't had it dyed in YEARS because my hair is so naturally dark. But I saw this picture of Penelope Cruz and loved her subtle highlights and went for it!


And now I realize looking at this picture that you can't see ANY of the highlights. Okay then.

I'm also wearing my new Coach glasses here. I think I told you I ordered them a while ago. Nerd alert! Ha! (style name is Adelle, I think someone had asked me earlier)

I hope you have a fantastic weekend! I have scheduled some posts for next week so I hope you check back! I wish I could bring you with me!! :)

5 comments:

Rae said...

Have a wonderful trip!

Unknown said...

Have a fantastic time!! LOVE the hair!!

Samantha said...

Have a GREAT time and your hair looks GREAT!!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your trip!!

Anonymous said...

love the haircut and glasses!!!! they both fit you well. i think this is my favorite haircut on you so far.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs