Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Swimsuits

I went back to the mall today to continue the Quest for the Perfect Swimsuit 2010 Edition. It's no easy task.

I have polled all my closest friends

and in a few cases, strangers on the street

"How many swimsuits does a person need for a week long vacation?"
Align Center
The resounding response: THREE!!!

I stopped into JCPenny and let me take this time for a personal note to self.

Swimsuit shopping after a weekend of eating (and drinking) everything in sight? Just. Say. No.

But I did find one!

I also found Joe some new sunglasses.

I'm going to need a vacation from all the stress from the vacation shopping. Ha!

On a more serious note

Yesterday I met with the University here in town about starting graduate school.

I'm thinking about quitting my job and going back for my Masters.

What do you think? Is there an "ideal" time to go back to school??

7 comments:

Prissy Southern Prep said...

Ah, the dreaded swimsuit shopping!! If I looked like the model in the bikini above, I would shop for swimsuits daily! ha! I bet you found some cute ones.

As far as going to grad school, why not now!? It is a great time seeing as the economy stinks. I say, go for it!

Ams said...

Ugh, swim suit shopping... I am terrible at this too! But those are super cute :)

The grad school business? I say do it! It's like having kiddos... there is NEVER going to be an ideal time so why not now right?? Good luck and keep us posted on the journey!

ty said...

swimsuits = scary.

I say go back to school ... because I did the exact same thing :) I took a few years off, and it was the best thing I could have done. It's taken me a while to get back in the swing of things, but I actually APPRECIATE school now that I know we have a crappy economy :)

Brittany Ann said...

You went swimsuit shopping? You are my brave hero. If you can handle that, you can go back to school most definitely!

Pretty Hills said...

Cuteness!
I won the beauty products contest, and I wanted to apologize for it taking me so long, but I just did a post on your products, and how I like them! Thank you so much!!!

http://gonnawalkthosestreetsofgold.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-was-winner.html

Anonymous said...

Three seems good to me as well. Cute suit!

Meagan said...

I say go back to school NOW. I'm 32 with a toddler and baby on the way, and I wish I would have pursued my Ph.D. while DH was in residency. (He just finished in Anesthesia 3 years ago :D). It would be quite a struggle to return to school at this phase of my life; not to say impossible, but definitely harder than when it was just me and DH to focus on. So DO IT!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs