Monday, October 4, 2010

Good News!! (and some bad news...)

I have some very exciting news to share!! 
Joe and I decided to take a little vacation...
To Hawaii!!!

We have been planning it for a while now and I thought it would be fun to share. We are so excited! Joe has been to several of the islands before, but I never have. And my parents are going to join us!!

We will be in Oahu for a full week!

We can't wait to be beach bums!!

And some bad news... I found out today that I will most likely be having hip surgery in the next few weeks. A couple years ago I dislocated and broke my hip during a waterskiing crash at the lake and I've had some problems with it healing. I'm praying everything is ok and it's a minor fix and I'll not be on crutches too long!!

Well, there's my good and bad news!!

Happy Monday, y'all!!

5 comments:

Mrs. Carioca said...

Have a great trip! I always wanted to go to Hawaii. I hope your hip heals soon.

Unknown said...

Woohooo! Hawaii is going to be amazing :) So exciting.
But super stinky on the hip... that sucks. Hopefully you are right, a nice quick fix and you will heal quickly and all will be well :)

Brittany Ann said...

Praying for an easy surgery! But happy you're going to Hawaii!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Lucky!! I want to go to Hawaii so bad...I keep telling Patrick to find a CME there - ha! Can't wait to see pictures and live vicariously through you. :) Sorry about the surgery - no fun! Hopefully you'll have a speedy recovery. :)

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Boooo hip surgery, yaaaaay Hawaii!!! You will LOVE IT!!!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs